According to a report by Meticulous Research, “Digital Transformation market is expected to grow at CAGR of 22.7% to reach USD 3294 Billion by 2025.”
Online learning is a new normal now. The methodology is becoming widely accepted and popular because of its learner centric approach. Due to this flexibility; even campus based institutions have realized the importance of online and adopting to blended approach of learning (Campus + Online).
How our Content Digitization Services can take your learning online?
Learners can get equivalent experience of classroom learning now with the help of Technology enabled learning solutions. Providing cutting edge learning solutions to impart the best learning experience for learners is the objective of our Content Digitization Services. Our systematically developed process of Content Digitization for creating online courses, will ensure effective & deep learning for learners to meet the desired learning objectives.
Digital Textbook with HTML5 Responsive Content:
The world is moving towards a digital age. This is driving the demand for online learning content that can be accessed through multiple devices. HTML5 Responsive Content is dynamic and is capable to adapt to all devises with dynamic screen sizes and various browsers. This enables the learners with facility to access the course anywhere and anytime with a convenient outlook.
Advantages of HTML5 Responsive Content:
- Deliver engaging and user-friendly learning content with satisfying look and feel
- Enhance the learning experience with combination of:
- High level of interactivity
- Immersive graphic
- Engaging animations
- Outstanding functionalities
- Provide compatibility across various devices and operating systems
- Capture the learning progress and showcase it to learners
Video Tutorial is one of the most popular methods of learning these days. For delivery of both conceptual and practical knowledge, videos are certainly the best way of learning. To explain any complex process and making it understandable for the learners; videos play a vital role. Videos are widely used for product or concept demonstration as well as explaining critical processes. Videos ensure maximum retention of leaning content.
- Best to acquire practical skills, this can be demonstrated through videos
- Efficient explanation of any process
- Adds a feeling of personalization to a learning
- Establishes a connect between a trainer and learners quickly
Interactive videos have built-in quiz, which takes the learning experience to next level. It adds an edge to learning by providing instant knowledge check to the learners. Such interactive videos with quizzes benefit to both trainers and learners. The quiz can be either graded or non-graded. These mini quizzes turn out to be motivating factor for learners without diverting their attention from the core content covered in a video. We can allow learners to take quiz both through an adoptive approach or on their will. In an adoptive approach the student cannot move ahead until the quiz is answered correctly whereas in an independent quiz, student can click on continue button and move on to learning the next section of the video.
- Quick assessment of knowledge gained
- Provides instant gratification to students and motivates to learn further
- Results in enhancement in learner’s engagement in the course
- Improves knowledge retention and transfer
Program Explainer Video
The program explainer video is a short video of 2-3 minutes. The video introduces and explains about the program’s holistic approach and objectives. This is an impactful way to impress upon the learners and move their attention towards the key features, offerings, and delivery strategy of a program. The main theme of such videos revolves around the program objectives, which are to be achieved through it. Program Explainer Videos also consist of a walkthrough on the program-offering institution, its history, mission and vision, services, various regulatory approvals, academic as well as professional associations, etc. With so much of information and clarity provided in such videos, program-offering institutions manage to establish trust and connect with the prospective learners. The motion graphics and voice-over in the videos create a higher level of engagement and result in impactful content delivery.
- Increased conversion rate since the prospects start trusting the institutions more
- The most effective way for marketing services and product offerings and creating a positive brand image
- Can reach broader audience because videos are easy to share
- Produces better ROI by boosting interest of the prospects
Subject Explainer Video:
The Subject explainer video is a short video of 2-3 minutes. The central theme of these videos revolves around the course outcomes to be achieved through a particular subject (course). Subject Explainer Videos focus on each course outcome and its practical application. The video usually begins with an industry/business problem/s and goes on demonstrating how to develop a capability to resolve them. These videos will have a faculty from the institution narrating about course outcomes and their delivery in the background, supported by the motion graphics and voice-over to generate interest among the learners about the course content.
Demonstrates practical application of a course outcome
Helps the learners to identify areas of improvement
Remain accessible to learners throughout their course
Adds an edge to the delivery by motivating learners to learn more
Whiteboard Animation: E-learning Solutions
Whiteboard animation is a process where a creative story and a storyboard with pictures are drawn on a digital whiteboard and with an addition of voice-over, the same is rendered into a short video tutorial. Contrary to conventional methods of board (black/white) based teaching, Whiteboard Animation is more engaging and impactful when it comes to maintaining engagement of learners. Whiteboard Animation videos are usually short videos of 2-3 minutes, however interweaving of motion graphics and voice-over create a higher level of engagement and result in impactful content delivery. A meticulously developed script and careful instructional design of storyboards can make a mesmerizing impact on the minds of learners.
- Systemic tool for training on a complex process
- Generates interest and curiosity in the minds of learners
- Time-saving method of learning since it is short and crisp and encapsulates the crux of the course
- Best way for the learner to revise and refresh as per need
- Can be utilized for creating impactful demonstrations
- Boost the morale of a learners by highlighting goals and achievements
Gamified Quiz is built on a philosophy of “Education through Entertainment”. Games engage learners of all age-groups by keeping them entertained, interested, and involved. Gamified Quiz plays a significant role in the learning process by helping the learners to gauge their understanding about the topic with the use of game-based mechanics. Along with entertainment, the learners also gain a sense of achievement when they win virtual rewards such as badges, points etc. in a gamified quiz. Learning through games adds liveliness by eliminating boredom that comes along any learning process.
Targeted Learning Outcomes through Gamified Quiz:
- Retaining factual information effectively for longer duration
- Learn to follow instructional pattern with ease of mind
- Receives feedback positively since there is no personal reprimand
- Trains learner to keep engaged in a task for longer duration without any stress
The best way to deliver learning is to introduce the leaners with real-time business situation and demand a solution from them. In a simulated case study, learners go through an animated audio-visual of a case study. These case studies are hand-picked from most relevant and recent business trends or problems across the industry. The story in a case study is interwoven with a meticulous instructional design in such a way that the learner can relate to the character/s in it and be one of them. The simulated case study also consists of an interactive question-answer session. Each question-answer is followed by an explanation for right and wrong choices of answers. Finally, the simulated case study has a comprehensive conclusion at the end.
Targeted Learning Outcomes through Simulated Case Study:
- Prepare learners to face problems in the industry and make practical use of the knowledge gained through learning sessions
- Cultivate solution-oriented approach in learners for dynamic industry situations
- Develop decision-making ability to choose one out of multiple solutions to resolve the issue
- Help learners to increase knowledge retention and recall new information for later use accurately
Frequently Asked Question and Misconceptions play a role of foundation stones in a learning process. They are also called as pre-learning resources. Learner as an inquisitive human mind wants to understand about the nature, scope, and benefits of the course. He/she also may have certain pre-conceived notions about a course and wish to have a clarity on these before moving ahead with a course. These doubts and misconceptions can generate an unnecessary stress and hence result into obstacles in a learning process. FAQs / Misconceptions in a course help the learners by providing a set of FAQs along with answers and Misconceptions accompanied by Explanations.
- Provides clarity about the course and its components in advance and thus establishes connect between a learner and the course
- Play a key role by paving a foundation to learning process and driving the urge to learn more
- The good quality FAQs and Misconceptions ensure the engagement of learners
- Reduce an unnecessary stress by providing answer to questions and explanations to misconceptions